ARE YOU AN INTERIOR ENTHUSIAST? DO YOU ENJOY BEING THE BEATING HEART OF AN OFFICE?
IF LONGEVITY AND DEVELOPMENT ARE HIGH UP ON YOUR WISH LIST FOR YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY....THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!!
HIRING NOW - FRIDAY 19TH MAY START DATE!
ROLE: Office Coordinator
INDUSTRY: Online interior retailer
HOURS: 8.00am - 17.00pm
LOCATION: Angel - 4 minute walk from
PAY RATE: up to £16.00 per hour
BENEFITS: 29 days annual leave, access to Office Angels BOOST benefit platform including discounts at hundreds of retailers, well being centre full of exercise videos, recipe ideas and mental health advice, financial advice area, free eye care vouchers + SO MUCH MORE!
WOW FACTOR: Working for a well-known online retailer!! Great exposure to a growing company and would look amazing on your CV!
- Meet and greet of visitors, employees visiting from other offices and new hires
- General office checks, ensuring any maintenance issues are dealt with accordingly and liaising with contractors when required, showing contractors where they will be stationed for various jobs
- Call management, answering and transferring calls to the relevant recipient
- Kitchen/office supply ordering (e.g stationary, toiletries and general consumables), budgeting, stocking and presentation, managing kitchen porters - including liaising with kitchen porters for team lunches
- Meeting room management and technical checks for meeting set up
- Supporting employees with general requests; managing internal ticket system; lunch order/stationary order etc. Other office locations may log on to the portal if they need urgent communications
- Communications to office and the buildings reception - post, mailers, reporting any building issues to main building reception
- Mail/package receipt and management - no outgoing mail only incoming, informing recipients of post arrival
- Small research projects as instructed by different departments
- Support with in-house catering events and arranging lunches if required, supporting with Culture Club and planning away days
- Light straightening of office and public spaces throughout the day
- Reviews of the cleaning company and process improvements; reporting to management
- Management of social events; weekly events, quarterly staff parties, birthdays etc including management of budget
- Assisting with the creation of presentations (weekly newsletters), presentations etc.
SKILLS, PERSONALITY AND EXPERIENCE:
- Confident and effective when communicating at all levels and facilitating discussions with individuals and groups with patience and diplomacy
- A strong team player who will contribute to the wider development of the organisation
- A positive collaborator
- Keen eye for detail
- Passionate about providing a high level of support for the office
PLEASE CONTACT LUCY.ENGSTROM@OFFICE-ANGELS.COM SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line and please send your CV to email@example.com
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact