**NEW ROLE!** - Experienced Customer Service Advisor
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service?
Have you got experience working in fast paced environments and now ready to move on to your next challenge??
Yes that's me!! Then keep reading!!...
Guildford - Free Parking
Full time- Office based
£32,000 DOE - PLUS 20 days + BH, Birthday off, chance to buy additional holiday, free eye tests every 2 years, cycle to work scheme, company discounts on products & SO much more!!
Required: Mon - Friday 09:00AM - 5:00PM
Start date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic experienced customer service advisor to join a successful and growing business in Guildford!
You will be joining the friendly team in providing superior customer service, resolving customer inquiries, and providing support to customers regarding a multitude of tasks, products, and services!
You will be proactive, adaptable and go that extra mile!
Sounds like me??.... What will my duties be??
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Monitor customer accounts, track customer interactions and update customer records
- Research and provide solutions to customer inquiries
- Handle all incoming calls and emails
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Assist customers in navigating a multitude of tasks, products, and services
- Stock management
What do I need to apply???? ….
- 3+ years working in customer service roles
- Excellent telephone manner
- Must be confident using Microsoft suite, especially excel!
- Enthusiastic and friendly individual
- Confident managing escalations
- Flexible work approach
- Team player!
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Annie Hollidge for more information on the role on email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact