Title: Multi-site Manager
Role Type: Permanent
Work Hours: 40 hours per week, hours are variable from 7am to 9pm Monday to Sunday in line with the rota which will depend on location opening hours
Our client, a fast-growing lifestyle brand with over 200 stores worldwide, is looking for an experienced Multi-Site Manager to join their UK management team.
You will report directly to the Senior Multi-site Manager who will assign your schedule.
As a Multi-Site Manager, you'll be responsible for leading new teams during the store opening process, supporting new stores to ensure the new teams are operating and trading successfully.
- A minimum experience of 2 years at store manager level
- Solid experience in a fast-paced retail environment with a proven track record of driving standards and KPIs
- Proven experience in busy retail at a multi-site level is advantageous
- Able to work to flexible timelines
- Highly organised structured and solutions oriented
- Must be able to work independent and lead a team
- Possess a can-do attitude
- Must own vehicle and be able to travel as this role involves frequent travel throughout the UK
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- An enjoyable and supportive working environment
- Competitive salary
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Full training to welcome you, and ongoing training and coaching to support your development
- Workplace pension scheme
Interested? Please apply now to be considered
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact