JOB TITLE: Mortgage Administrator
(You may have worked as a Financial Services Administrator / Client Relationship Manager / Senior Administrator / Client Administrator or any administrative role within a professional services environment)
LOCATION: Taunton, Somerset (Office based)
THE COMPANY: An award - winning and very successful mortgage advisory and financial services firm. Highly reputable and established within the community. Provide an impeccable level of service to the customers ensuring each client feels like their 'only client'.
SALARY: up to £26,000 PA DOE
HOURS: Monday to Friday- 8.45am-5.15pm.
Generous Pension Scheme + Lifestyle Allowance + use of company gym + additional day off for your birthday
When you first walk into their modern and luxurious offices, you will see a bright and welcoming reception area with floor to ceiling meeting pods for a more open, client focused feel. Upstairs you will find the offices, all open plan with lots of natural light and space to collaborate with other departments. On your lunch break or before or after work you can utilise their stunning fully equipped gym with showers and changing room facilities or recharge in their spacious and relaxing staff room with wide screen TV, comfy sofas and fruit baskets.
THE ROLE: You will be part of the team accountable for delivering a high level of professionalism to provide client service excellence. The team transacts, manages and is responsible for clients' needs and the day to day running of the client relations within the Mortgage side of the business. The client experience is the fundamental driver of the Client Relations team and the team strive to deliver an 'only client' experience, whilst meeting expectations and providing client relations support to the Mortgage Consultants.
Daily duties will include;
- Opening and closing of the office as and when required
- Communicate and work efficiently with all client enquiries
- Prepare refreshments for client and Company meetings as required
- Pro-actively manage day to day tasks; transacting cases onto the system, providing support to the consultants and clients throughout the application process
- Liaising with providers to deliver a seamless service to our clients
- Competently use a variety of software packages to include data entry and monitoring of the Company client database
- Provide efficient client relations support to consultants through effective and regular communication
- Work with the Head of Client Relations to co-ordinate, and implement office procedures effectively
- Sort and distribute incoming post and organise outgoing post
- Book meeting rooms and conference facilities as needed
We would love to speak to candidates who have the following attributes:
- Prior experience of working within a busy office based role
- Organised and self-motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Have exceptional customer service experience with a flexible and adaptable approach.
- IT Literate.
- Personable, presentable and punctual.
- Excellent communication skills.
Why work for this company?
- Having placed with them for over 5 years now, we have seen our candidates flourish in this company
- You will liaise with different teams and external contacts, enhancing your communication skills.
- Your training will come from the very best talent in the sector.
- As an employee-focused business you will benefit from secure employment and working for a company that truly values their employees.
- The office is great; modern, bright and very friendly - the team are industry leaders.
If you have what it takes and want to work for an excellent employer with a longstanding team, please apply online today or email your CV directly to email@example.com Alternatively you can contact Catherine or Georgie on 01823 285440 to discuss over the phone.
Why make Office Angels your agency of choice?
- CV advice and guidance.
- Thorough interview preparation advice and support.
- Weekly email updates of our most current opportunities.
- Support from a personable and dedicated team of experienced Consultants.
- We keep in touch! Once we place you in your new role, we keep in touch for your first few weeks to ensure you are happy and settled in.
- If we successfully find you your new role we will plant a tree in your name!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact