The Role - Materials Planner
Salary - £29K
Location - Uddingston
Hours - full-time - 9.00-16.45
Office Angels Glasgow have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our high-profile client at their new warehouse facility, based in Uddingston. The role will be based within the operations office but will liaise with the warehouse.
The core working hours are 9.00-16.45 but there could be some flexibility to work inline with the warehouse team. The role is predominately office based but there would be the option, after the completion of your training period, to work from home on a Friday.
You will work alongside the Planning & Supply Chain Manager and ample training will be provided. Our ideal candidate will have a background in logistics or material planning, but we are open to speaking with candidates who can demonstrate previous experience of working within a fast-paced role, where attention to detail has been pivotal to your success.
* Company pension scheme
* Critical illness income protection
* Death in service
* Bonus scheme
* £350 yearly shop allocation
* Cycle to work scheme
* 34 days holidays
* Company sick pay
* Workplace Nursery benefit
* Birthday vouchers
* Long service award
The Role -
* Proof reading label designs to ensure they match accurately against the product spec
* Liaising with the Marketing and Commercial team to ensure new designs are on track to meet the set deadline
* Co-ordinate with Production Planner to ensure timely tip information & label delivery.
* Ensuring that all label templates are up to date. Liaise with legal for compliance and marketing if required, ensure that approval process has been followed.
* Calculate back label requirements
* Collate and Send Front Label requirements spreadsheet to design company every fortnight.
* Order all labels required for bottling.
* Upload label orders into Netsuite.
* Receipt orders into Netsuite on delivery.
* Proof Label Samples against pdfs
* Oversee the Overprinting of labels on site.
* Organise and control dry goods movements between suppliers and several different sites and update relevant systems.
* Assist with the creation and update of relevant internal reports and key performance indicator tracking
Skills required -
* Intermediate to advanced level of MS Excel
* Experience with ERP/MRP system (desirable)
* Experience in FMCG logistics/ manufacturing administrative role (desirable)
* Experience in liaising with suppliers / customers / other departments.
* Detail-orientated, and an ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks with strict deadlines.
* A highly organised self-starter.
This is a great chance to join a prestigious organisation at a peak period for them and develop your experience. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today or give the office a call on 0141 226 4041.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact