Marketing manager (12-month FTC)
Do you have experience managing teams and projects?
Are you looking for a dynamic and exciting role in marketing?
If so…please read on!
£60,000 to £65,000 plus amazing benefits package including medical insurance, free products, pension, life assurance, bonus incentive, 25 days plus BH
Kingston town centre with on-site parking
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, hybrid working
Start date: TBC
An amazing opportunity to join a well-established and best-known healthcare company, who have a dynamic, family friendly feel and take pride in all their staff as well as their patients.
As their Marketing Manager, reporting to the Business Unit Director you will lead and implement the annual marketing plans for the UK and European offices with the goal of achieving annual targets.
Sound interesting?... Daily duties include:
- Representing the needs of the region for the development of the EU strategy and product pipeline
- Oversee the sales and demand forecasts with support from Supply Chain and Finance Team
- Ensure tactical programmes address internal and external stakeholder needs
- Represent the brand in developing communication plans
- Successfully implement with the sales and key account teams
- Ensure a coordinated approach to all events in conjunction with other stakeholders
- Drive a high-performance culture and culture change in line with the organisation vision
- Define recruitment of key positions, people development and talent/succession
- Ensure adherence to group compliance and business ethics
- Define with key stakeholders the key organizational structures, methods, and processes
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrable experience managing teams and projects
- Solid experience in a senior marketing position
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in a Scandinavian language is desirable but not essential
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688.
We do aim to get back to everyone however due to the high volume of applications we cannot guarantee a direct response. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks' then unfortunately this means your application has been unsuccessful.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact