Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive for our client based in Reading.
Role: Marketing Executive
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum
- Hybrid working after successful completion of probation
- Workplace nursery scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Funded work socials
- Free eye tests
- Discounted gym membership
- A range of insurances
The role involves:
In this role, you will be responsible for creating marketing reports, which will then be shared with clients and prospective clients. You will also be responsible for analysing data and feeding back to the relevant teams. Further to this, you will be identifying suitable case studies for publication and liaising with the Digital Marketing Executive.
- Responsible for the creation of marketing reports
- Assist in the creation of external campaigns, providing statistics and recommendations for future campaigns
- Analysing data and producing reports that will then be shared with the wider team and clients
- Record and create property particulars so they are ready to be advertised
- Implement recommendations in the client advice report
- Liaising with the team to create case studies
- Creation of paid targeted LinkedIn campaigns for clients and providing analysis of the ROI
- Booking adverts across digital, external and print media
- Supporting the Marketing team in managing the firm's social media activity when necessary
- Supporting the Marketing team in planning and organising events
- Carry out ad hoc tasks in line with business needs
The ideal candidate:
- Able to manage senior stakeholders confidently
- Excellent communicator
- Multi-tasker, and the ability to effectively balance a busy workload
- Strong team player
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Previous experience in managing paid marketing campaigns
- Flexible working approach
- Innovative thinker
- Previous experience with Canva desirable
- Experience of Mailchimp and familiar with HTML highly beneficial
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Morgan Lay at email@example.com or alternatively please apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact