JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
(You may have worked as a Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant / Marketing Administrator)
LOCATION: Bridgwater, Somerset
SALARY: Up to £28,000 PA + Discretionary annual performance based bonus
HOURS: 37.5 hours Monday to Friday, office based
BENEFITS: 28 days annual leave, Employee Award Scheme, 3% Employer Pension, free on site parking, extremely friendly, welcoming and down to earth team environment, development opportunities.
THE COMPANY: Innovative, Highly established and fun retail products, available on an international scale. This business was started locally and has gone from strength to strength showing impressive growth and a stable working environment. The team are based in open plan offices with a sociable and fun working environment with a genuinely caring and passionate management team. Having supported this company with their recruitment for several years we can vouch that this truly is a great place to work!
THE ROLE: The Marketing Coordinator is a stand alone role, however, you will work really closely with one of the Directors who is extremely passionate about the business and their products. Alongside the Director you will create and coordinate marketing strategies and content to market their products, driving engagement and building brand awareness.
KEY DUTIES AS THE MARKETING COORDINATOR:
- You will create effective marketing strategies.
- You will coordinate an external PR, SEO & PPC team.
- You will plan & coordinate various consumer / wholesale events.
- You will create monthly content / sales plans for paid Google & social campaigns.
- You will deal with weekly email marketing.
- You will design adverts in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom & Canva.
- You will create and plan social media content.
- You will update website content regularly, ensuring the site is running efficiently.
- You will monitor marketing budget & coordinate an internal employee appreciation scheme.
- You will keep up to date with industry developments, changes & news.
- Prior experience as a Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Executive or similar marketing position with exceptional communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships.
- An innovative thinker with the ability to create engaging content with social media, design and copywriting.
- Ideally skills / experience with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Canva software.
- Ability to produce copy/content for all digital channels, using effective writing styles.
- Able to manage all social media channels, driving engagement & build brand awareness.
NEXT STEPS…To apply for this role please do so online or email your CV directly to email@example.com. To discuss the opportunity prior to application please call Georgie Caddick on 01823 285440.
Why make Office Angels your agency of choice?
- CV advice and guidance.
- Thorough interview preparation advice and support.
- Weekly email updates of our most current opportunities.
- Support from a personable and dedicated team of experienced Consultants.
- We keep in touch! Once we place you in your new role, we keep in touch for your first few weeks to ensure you are happy and settled in.
- If we successfully find you your new role we will plant a tree in your name!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact