Who: International Marketing Firm
What: Marketing Campaign Specialist
Where: Leeds City Centre with hybrid working (2 days in the office, 3 WFH)
When: Monday to Friday, 08:30 -17:30
Salary: £25,000 plus yearly bonus
You: Are organised and passionate with a good understanding of managing campaign workflows
Are you data driven and strive to understand why a marketing campaign is successful? Are you passionate about creating tailored campaigns for clients? Do you have a keen eye for detail and don't let anything sub-standard pass you by?
If this sounds like you, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
What are they looking for?
We are partnering with an international marketing business to find a Marketing Campaign Executive to join their Consumer Loyalty Team.
You will be building a great rapport internal and external stakeholders to become a trusted advisor, guiding them through the process of the campaign and answering any queries they might or overcoming any obstacles that arise. You will be using the latest consumer data to tailor your campaigns, ensuring the right audience is being reached and the best outcome achieved. Not only this, but you will also be working with one of the friendliest and most passionate teams in the business.
You'll be part of a team of 5 campaign executives who share ideas, present new ways of working and strive to develop personally at every opportunity. With hybrid working, you'll work 2 days a week from the modern, brilliantly located Leeds office with the opportunity to visit the London office for wider team meetings.
Want to work in a place consistently awarded as one of the UK's "Great Places to Work" where you're encouraged to be your best and your input is always valued? Then you don't want to let this opportunity pass you by!
What can I say I'll be doing?
- Taking the brief from the internal team or the client directly, assessing issues and challenges, executing what's required and managing communication with all stakeholders throughout
- Creating campaigns, organising their implementation and managing the workflow
- Monitoring and tracking the performance of campaigns, managing the budget
- Coordinating and challenging campaign analysis
- Tracking all activity and managing internal trackers to ensure all progress is delivered per agreed timescales
- Proposing and recommending changes to campaigns and client processes by working closely with your Manager
Sounds great so far, do I have the right key skills for it?
- Confident communication skills - in person, on the phone and by email
- Passion for creating great campaigns and an understanding of the operational aspects of a campaign
- Driven to succeed and develop
The Small Print
Apply today as all applicants are being reviewed daily and will be contacted if suitable. We look forward to speaking with you!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact