Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Marketing Account Executive for our client based Bracknell.
Role: Marketing Account Executive
Location: Bracknell (hybrid, once probation has been completed)
Salary: up to £27,000 per annum + bonus
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Hybrid Working
- Day off for your Birthday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Cover
- Income Protection
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Electric Vehicle Scheme
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for a leading distributor within the technology industry, where you will be working with well known global brands. As Marketing Account Executive, you will be developing relationships with future vendors and also maintaining existing vendor accounts. Presenting effective marketing plans is also a large part of this role, for both their digital and offline channels.
- Engage with and build relationships with established vendor accounts through regular meetings, both face to face and virtually
- Deliver plans to meet agreed profit/income expectations per quarter
- Develop integrated marketing campaign strategies and activity plans that use channels effectively to achieve campaign objectives, including the generation of qualified leads
- Work with key stakeholders to implement campaign activity which includes sales, business management, product marketing and the experience team
- Identify appropriate audience and ensure each campaign has clear metrics agreed at the start
- Present campaign activity results and where appropriate making recommendations for improvements and sharing ideas for new products and services
- Understand stakeholder feedback to influence future proposals
- Work with the Business Management team to obtain buy in for campaigns and to obtain information to devise, prepare and produce campaign activity and content
- Ensure that the events team have a clear understanding of deliverables
- Ensure all campaigns are aligned to overall brand collateral and guidelines
The ideal candidate:
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of on and offline advertising as well as digital/social marketing
- Ability to build strong relationships, with colleagues and customers
- Thrive on meeting strict deadlines and objectives
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload effectively
- Forecasting and financial planning capabilities would be beneficial
- Project management skills
- Strong communicator
- Self motivated
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Morgan Lay at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact