Are you immediately available? We currently have a temp to perm role in your area.
Role: Senior Mail Operative
Location: Newbury, RG14 2DQ
Contract: ASAP - temp to perm
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00 (1 hour for lunch unpaid) 40 hours per week
The Senior Mail Operative will provide effective support to the Deputy Manager, ensuring the effective and efficient management of the Courier Desk function. The Senior Mail Operative will be able to cover for and assist all members of the team as and when necessary, and will have direct line management responsibility for staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The post holder will be professional at all times when dealing with clients
- Provide data analysis regarding current courier profiles, and make recommendations for cost savings.
- Daily supervision of all courier desk functions, ensuring that agreed service levels and service standards are met and complied with.
- Daily supervision and administration of staff, including work allocation, monitoring of performance, absence and time keeping along with coaching and local discipline.
- Preparation of the staff roster system to ensure a fully flexible and effective staffing approach is maintained during all working periods.
- Ensure that all staff receive reasonable notice of shift schedules and amendments where possible.
- Develops staff to provide a flow of capable messengers and potential supervisors.
- Ensure that all complaints are dealt with in the correct manner and that the line manager is informed immediately should any service complaints be reported.
- The post holder will be professional at all times when dealing with clients and proactively represent SPS on site promoting excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working accurately, under pressure, to tight deadlines with the ability to remain calm.
- Intermediate IT skills -Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Email and Web.
- Competent in complaint handling procedures.
- Monitoring, recording and reporting performance targets for the team and individuals.
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Excellent leadership skills, allowing them to develop a high service culture.
- Excellent Customer Service and complaint handling
- Mailroom Operations
Apply today or for more information about the role please contact Debra Dunham on 07709 501571 or you can email email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact