Golborne (due to location a driver is preferable)
8am - 4.30pm
Office Angels Manchester are currently recruiting for a Coordinator to work with one of our clients who are based within the Manufacturing and Distribution industries. This role is to work within a busy Logistics department working alongside the current team manager, administrator and coordinator.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Communicate with all customers in a friendly and professional manner ensuring that a good impression is maintained at all times
- Liaising regularly with Hauliers and Drivers
- Work with various haulage companies to best suit customer's requirements
- Negotiating Logistic Costs
- Answering and responding to all incoming calls in a prompt and polite manner
- Liaising with the warehouse and supply chain teams ensuring the smooth operation of the transport department
- Ensure all paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Maintain a safe working environment that complies with all aspects of the company's H&S Policy
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please apply now to be considered for this role and call 0161 832 7600 if you have any queries.
Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact