Logistics Coordinator - Fixed Term Contract - To start ASAP - £30,000
Based in Chertsey, Surrey (Hybrid)
We are urgently looking for an experienced Logistics Coordinator / Administrator with a good working knowledge of SAP / Excel.
Perhaps you have European language skills to offer too?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our client on a 6-month fixed term maternity cover contract - to begin immediately.
What's on offer?
Salary in the region of £30,000
Working from modern offices in central Chertsey, this role is currently being offered as a Hybrid - 2 days office based and 3 days from home. Hours: Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm)
Excellent benefits package - including 23 days holiday, Plus Bank Holidays ( Pro rata)
* Ideally you will be educated to degree level or equivalent
* Able to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years solid administrative work experience in a similar role such as sales support / logistics coordination.
* You'll have Intermediate to advanced level MS Office - including Excel
* Ideally, you'll have a good working knowledge of SAP
* English language essential & additional European languages would be beneficial.
Working as part of a core team - you will provide complete administrative support for the sales & logistics operation.
Key duties include:
* Processing sales orders accurately and in a timely manner
* Managing the invoicing process
* Administering stock returns to third party warehouse
* Managing queries in relation to order status
* Tracking all customer orders to final delivery point
* Liaison with warehouse regarding priority shipments and global delivery schedules
* Providing a high level of telephone / email-based support
* Build and maintain professional relationships with 3rd parties and clients.
* Focused on achieving business KPI's and company SLA's.
* Supporting the sales and accounts teams with administrative support / ad-hoc projects
If you feel you have the right mix of skills and experience for this role and would like to know more or apply - please get in touch ASAP. Immediate interviews available.
Contact Sylvia White at the Staines Office. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact