Do you want to peruse a career in law or are already a Legal Secretary and would love to join a really lovely law firm. If you're looking for a varied role in the legal sector in a friendly office with an employer who offers development opportunities via training courses and qualifications, plus great flexibility on working hours, read on and apply!
Job Title: Legal Secretary
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm 1 hour lunch break
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum
Benefits: Generous holiday, strong and active well being team, regular pay reviews, personal development opportunities, plus a friendly and welcoming work environment!
The Company: A down to earth, Law firm based in Plymouth, who pride themselves on their level of service, quality of work, and communication with customers and clients. They are a sociable team who enjoy each others company with many events and occasions celebrated throughout the year!
The Role: As the Legal Secretary, you will support 2 lawyers, in the friendly and vibrant office. Being highly organised and enthusiastic.
You will play a key role in ensuring outstanding administrative support to the team.
You will contribute to the effective operation of the firm and to work pro-actively as part of the team.
- Answering the telephone/taking messages
- Carrying out work delegated by Lawyers and Paralegals
- Scanning in post
- Liaising with court staff and other third parties as required
- Time Recording for all work
- Dealing with clients and other people calling at the office
- Making appointments, in person, telephone appointment
- Setting up Teams meetings
- Document processing with dictation
- Sending and receiving e-mails under instruction and supervision
- Photocopying and scanning
- Preparing and maintaining bundles for hearings
- Linking incoming post to appropriate case files.
- A "can do/will do" approach to the work.
- Ability to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues
- Ability to deal effectively and sensitively with clients both in person and on the telephone.
- General administration/office skills
- Be highly organised
- Have the ability to problem solve
- A keen interest in Law is a must!
If you have administration experience and a keen interest in law but have always wanted to learn more, then this is the opportunity for you! Our client is happy to further your skills to ensure you and the team benefit and maximise your potential!
Or if you are an experienced Legal Secretary this firm is a fantastic place to work!
To Apply: If you would like to know more, please don't delay in calling us today on 01392 426200, email email@example.com or apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact