JOB TITLE: Legal Assistant/Graduate
LOCATION: Outskirts of Brighton
BENEFITS: A company that will nurture and develop you in your career, free onsite parking. Temp to perm role. Ideal if you're studying towards LPC (not essential)
CULTURE: Relaxed, small and friendly team in a fast-paced environment. At times it's 'all hands on deck' so you will learn every aspect of the business which makes this a genuinely exciting role.
HOURS: 20 - 25 hours a week (This is a part time position to start with, then your hours will quickly increase to full time after review in the initial probationary period)
PAY RATE: £11 P/H
We are partnering with a dynamic company who need an enthusiastic all-rounder to come on board and work in their newly refurbished, funky offices.
You will be involved with Paralegal duties, research, client contact, contracts and more. This is a rare opportunity which is less about the exact experience you have, but more about you as a person! Your attitude and how much you want to learn, develop and grow with the team are key in this role.
We'd love to speak to speak to you if you have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in administration
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask, be flexible, and prepared to turn their hand to anything.
- 'Can do' attitude and good at prioritising workloads
- Readily takes responsibility and uses initiative
- Tech savvy with experience in using and problem solving on Macs and Windows PCs
- This role requires you to be a Law Graduate
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview and start immediately!
- This is a part time position to start with, then your hours will increase to full time after review in the initial probationary period
- This role will be working in the office
- Please apply today with your up to date CV!
- If you experience any issues applying, please send your CV along with the name of the role you are applying for to email@example.com
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- BOOST Benefits portal with discounts are major retailers
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please apply with your CV now!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact