Office Angels are looking for a switched-on Junior Office Manager to join a leading investment technology provider based in Aldgate. This is a great opportunity to expand on your current experience, to work within a fun and friendly team with potential to go permanent.
Aldgate | 4-6 months with potential to go perm | 8:30am-5:30pm, Mon - Fri | £12.00ph - £14.00ph plus exclusive OA benefits! | Office Based | Must be available to start immediately
- Overseeing general office operations
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and providing reception cover as necessary
- Coordinating appointments, booking meetings, preparing meeting rooms and managing staff calendars and schedules
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Arranging and supervising maintenance work on the building
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports
- Flexible - team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in office administration
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Good problem-solving skills
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact