JUNIOR OFFICE ASSISTANT REQUIRED!
If you are a graduate, school leaver or ending an apprenticeship and seeking a new role in the City of London then apply today!
One of our best clients in the city is expanding their team and looking for a bright, personable and organised support to work with their team and Personal Assistant.
Hybrid working, regular socials, trips abroad and endless progression opportunities!
Junior Office Assistant
9:00am - 5:30pm (Hybrid working)
£22,000 - £25,000* Depending on experience
City of London
Work hard, play hard, super supportive, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun working environment.
Company & Culture:
- Hybrid working
- Stunning open planned offices
- Full training and onboarding
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Very social - regular team events, drinks and trips abroad
- Exceptional Benefits!
Overview of the Role:
- Supporting the team admin manager and personal assistant
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages
- Managing the office stationery / making orders
- Diary management for meetings and guests
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Project support
- Organising team events and social activities
- Creating documents and presentations
- Ensuring the office is in tidy order
- Welcoming any guests and visitors into the office
- Ad hoc admin tasks
Skills, experience and attitude Required:
- Open to levels of education - graduate, school leaver or apprenticeship
- Some work experience in customer service, admin and reception would be ideal
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Communication skills
- Able to work well as part of as team and support the office
- Willingness to learn and get stuck in
- Open to training courses
- Self-motivated and driven
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact