Due to expansion we're recruiting for a Junior HR Generalist for this hugely successful Head office based in Ashford.
You'll be working as part of a passionate and supportive HR team of 4. Please find all the details below:
Job Title: Junior HR Generalist
Location: Ashford, Kent
Salary: £28k - £30k
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5pm with 45 minutes for lunch, Friday 8:30am - 4pm with 1 hour for lunch
Hybrid working: Yes once fully trained, 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays, 28 days annual leave after 5 years service
- Matched pension contribution of 6%
- 4x Life Assurance
- Free lunch everyday
- Easter eggs, Christmas hampers, Yoga classes
As the Junior HR Generalist your main duties and tasks would be:
- To support the Senior HR Generalist and HR team.
- Supporting with HR minutes, investigations, calculations and supporting with ER projects etc.
- Performing various administrative functions for example maintaining the HR systems/data bases, records and postings ensuring compliance and integrity.
- Engaging with others, promote and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
Ideal skills and experience for the position:
- HR degree (or equivalent) or CIPD Level 3
- Experience supporting HR related processes/programs (employee relations, performance management, etc.).
- Knowledge of employment law and other government compliance regulations.
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today - this is such an incredible opportunity where you can really grow your career at this company.
Alternatively if you know someone who may be suitable for this role please share the details. If you successfully refer a friend for the above role, you will receive a £100* voucher of your choice! Terms apply*
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact