Job Title: International Logistics Fulfilment Specialist (option to WFH)
Salary: Call us on 01233 611780 to discuss
Company: A global manufacturing company
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, Friday 9am - 4pm
- 24 days annual leave (can buy/sell 3 days per year) plus 8 bank holidays
- 4% discretionary company performance related annual bonus
- Up to 9% matched contribution pension scheme
- Life assurance cover at 4x base salary
- Health cash plan with healthshield
- Based at Unit 16 Kingsmead (CT19 5EU).
- 50% working from home and 50% working in the office.
As the International Logistics Fulfilment Specialist you will be responsible for coordinating the flow of products & information between customers, supply chain and wider business in accordance with customer, country, and company requirements. You will take ownership of the customers' experiences from the point of order placement through to order collection/delivery.
In this position you will be administering orders for the Global Market Group business alongside the subsidiary businesses and will be working to facilitate dispatch and invoicing from multiple sourcing sites globally.
You will be working as part of a regional team pod supporting the global commercial organisation.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Being the key liaison for orders end to end for both external and internal stakeholders
- Processing purchase orders received from GMG and Intercompany subsidiary customers into relevant SAP plant in accordance with customer and company requirements.
- Proactively resolving potential service issues through effective timely communication with regional commercial teams, supply chain, credit team and customers
- Organising outbound loads efficiently each month, maintaining a rolling shipment schedule optimising 3PL outbound capacity
- Facilitating the collection of products from either the warehouses or a partner 3PL by the customer's forwarder
- Providing correct documentation in accordance with customer and country regulations and post Brexit requirements
- Producing accurate and timely invoicing from each SAP plant to comply with financial reporting deadlines
- Maintaining reporting trackers and working documents - responsible for providing accurate information on time for upward reporting
- Processing sample orders in accordance with established company guidelines
- Arranging the return of stock from a customer when needed and approved by management, following company approved processes, issuing relevant billing documentation.
- Forming and maintaining positive relationships with key internal/external customers & 3PL partners
- Demonstrating the ability to work with limited supervision and with acute problem resolution skills
- Refining processes and encouraging other team member's use of best practice, in the spirit of continuous improvement
Skills and experience required:
- Knowledge and experience of International Logistics and Customer Service
- Knowledge of the export sales process and shipping documentation would be an advantage.
- Numerate, confident and accurate with figures, with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of MS office programs, especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
- SAP experience is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, in both written and verbal communication; capability to relay information effectively externally to global customers and internally to colleagues at all levels of the business.
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today - this is such an incredible opportunity where you can really grow your career at this company.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact