JOB TITLE: Internal Recruitment Consultant
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £14.10 per hour
START DATE: ASAP
TERM: 3 months
Office Angels are delighted to be supporting our Client in Ashford who are in need of an Internal Recruitment Consultant to join them. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are expanding, this role does not involve sales and is purely candidate focussed. Ideally, you will have experience in high volume recruitment and previous experience in interviewing is essential. You will be responsible for ensuring the candidate journey is excellent, qualifying CVs, shortlisting, interviewing the candidates, making offers and ensuring all documentation is completed on the system.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Contacting candidates via phone, discussing their experience and going through pre-screening questions
- Matching and sourcing candidates for vacancies
- Proactively contacting candidates through job boards and responding to job applications
- Arranging interviews
- Holding interviews in person and virtually
- Onboarding candidates, ensuring all Right to Work and ID checks have been completed
- Gaining candidate references
- Organising training for offered candidates
- Providing support to your candidates, ensuring they feel supported and receive an excellent service
- Working closely with your team to ensure candidates have a seamless journey
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
- Previous recruitment experience/interviewing experience
- This is not a sales role therefore sales experience is not essential
- Recruitment experience whether this is Agency or Internal would be ideal
- Confident managing your own workload
- Driven by providing exceptional customer service
*AMAZING* Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp:
- Weekly Pay
- Up to 28 days annual leave
- The chance to enter our raffle three times each month to win a £20 voucher of your choice!
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work
- Discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
If you're interested in this position and have the skills and attributes listed above then please apply today.
* Please note if you're suitable and your skills match the role you'll receive an e-mail from us. Remember to call us on 01233 611780 ASAP/within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Georgia or Emma. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact