As a HSEQ Manager you will be reporting directly to the board of directors and be a member of the senior management team.
Job title: HSEQ Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Benefits: 23 days annual leave + bank holidays, onsite parking, Pension
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Perform internal compliance audits and manage external accreditation's and audits
- Complete customer QMS questionnaires
- Maintenance of quality systems in line with the relevant standards
- Ownership of the QMS within the company
We'd love to speak with candidates with:
- Experience in a QMS management role ready to take the responsibility for QMS
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today - this is such an incredible opportunity.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01923 255626 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Fiona (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact