JOB TITLE: HR Officer
LOCATION: Central Canterbury
SALARY: £13.33ph - £14.36ph
TERM: Temporary ongoing, permanent opportunity available for the right candidate!
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week (flexible around you)
START: w/c 29th May 2023
Office Angels are honoured to be supporting our Client based in the heart of Canterbury, well known for being one of the oldest and most famous structures in England, in recruiting a HR Officer to join their team during a busy restructure period. You will be reporting directly into the HR Manager and therefore will be exposed to a fount of HR knowledge and training. To be shortlisted for this position you will need to be experienced within the recruitment and onboarding elements of Human Resources and be available to start a new role immediately.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Managing the recruitment life cycle end to end for all live vacancies
- Advertising jobs
- Liaising with recruitment agencies and negotiating fees
- Writing job specifications
- Monitoring job applications and shortlisting candidates
- Preparing packs for the interview panel
- Issuing reference requests
- Requesting DBS checks and monitoring the status
- Organising the onboarding of all new starters
- Conducting Right to Work checks in line with UK Government Guidelines and responsible for migrant workers eligibility to work in the UK
- Responding to audit checks and investigating any compliance failures
- Issuing employment contracts and letters of employment
- Any other HR duties as required by the HR Manager
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
- Experience in a HR role is essential - either Recruitment Agency or an internal Human Resources Department
- Strong administration skills
- A CIPD Level 3 qualification or qualified by experience
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- The ability to start a new role immediately
*AMAZING* Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp:
- Weekly Pay
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work
- Discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
If you're interested in this position and have the skills and attributes listed above then please apply today.
* Please note if you're suitable and your skills match the role you'll receive an e-mail from us. Remember to call us on 01233 611780 ASAP/within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Georgia or Lindsay. We look forward to your application. This is a Temporary role starting immediately so please only apply if you can start work within a few days' notice.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact