Office Angels are currently recruiting for an experienced Human Resources professional, who is available immediately, to join our client based in Sunderland on a temporary contract basis (could be made permanent for the right candidate).
In this busy and exciting opportunity, you will be joining a like-minded and supportive team of HR professionals, providing an efficient and effective administration and HR support to the business and HR Business Partner. You will be first point of contact for any HR queries, providing advice on all areas of Employee Relations, including absence management, disciplinary and grievance, and recruitment! Do you enjoy being kept super busy? If so, this is the right role for you!
Given the scope of work and the urgency of this recruit, it is essential that you have previous experience of working in Human Resources, in either Assistant, Advisor/Officer or Generalist positions. It is also essential that you are available to start work immediately or with a short notice period.
- Location: Sunderland, based close to Pallion
- Initially starting on a temporary, ongoing contract, however could be made permanent for the right person and the team are expanding!
- Salary: £12.50 - £16 per hour, depending on HR experience
- Free on-site parking and close to public transport links
- Hours: 35 - 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, between 8AM - 5PM
- Issue and coordinate new starter paperwork - setting up new employees on iTrent MHR, ensuring right to work documentation is received, clearances and references are obtained
- Provide advice and support to managers / supervisors with regards to employee relations, including attendance/sickness management, disciplinary & grievance issues, probation / performance management.
- Recruitment - coordinate the recruitment process for all positions including bulk recruitment, ensure that applications are acknowledged, interviews arranged etc.
- Assist with policy and procedure changes and roll-out of such changes to the workforce
- Prepare for and participate in Department Audits as required
- Assist with departmental projects as required
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as directed by management team.
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to work with people at all levels within the business.
- Experience of working within a busy fast paced HR department, ideally within a generalist role.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, power point.
- CIPD qualification (Desirable)
If you hold the relevant experience, and are available immediately, or with a short-notice period, please apply today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact