JOB TITLE: HR Administrator
(You will have worked as a HR Administrator, HR Assistant, Payroll Administrator, or any administrative office role that has included some HR or payroll duties).
LOCATION: Yeovil, Somerset
SALARY: Up to £26,000 PA
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, Birthday day off, Private Healthcare, Company Pension Scheme including an extra enhanced option, Subsidised Gym, free parking, friendly and down to earth team environment.
THE COMPANY: A professional services business who provide an exceptional service to their clients.
THE ROLE: To provide administrative support for the HR Department and Head of HR directly. Working in a small, friendly and professional team of 3.
- Actively support the HR Department with all administrative tasks pertaining to recruitment, including liaising with external agencies and dealing with speculative applications, organising interviews, processing new starter forms, initiating DBS and credit checks, and uploading signed contractual documentation to the company's HR system.
- Monitor retention of unsuccessful CVs and leaver documentation in line with the Firm's Data Protection policy.
- Scan HR documentation on to the system.
- Upload and manage advertised vacancies on the company's website and social media.
- Actively participate in the administration and preparation of trainee assessment days.
- Provide first-line support for the company's dedicated sickness line and update the system accordingly and notifying the relevant Team Leaders.
- Ensure RTW forms are completed and uploaded.
- Deal with work experience enquiries promptly and professionally, allocating successful candidates to departments and managing their onboarding, ensuring receipt of a signed confidentiality agreement.
- Proactively manage annual checks on car insurance, MOTs, etc., and upload on to system.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support for all HR and IT in-house training initiatives, working closely with the Head of HR and IT Trainer; to include CQS.
- Demonstrate capability maintaining accurate data on IRIS and any relevant HR systems.
- Provide accurate and timely reports from the HR systems when asked to generate data on HR metrics.
- Assist with payroll with a view to running payroll ultimately.
- Process all leaver documentation in a timely manner and update the company's HR system
- Take responsibility for incoming calls to the HR function in the absence of the Head of HR and HR Advisor.
- Experience in HR administration or similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good MS Word and Excel skills.
- Ability to work in a small team environment.
NEXT STEPS…To apply for the role please do so online or email your CV to email@example.com. You can also call and speak to a member of the team about the opportunity on 01823 285440.
Why make Office Angels your agency of choice?
- CV advice and guidance.
- Thorough interview preparation advice and support.
- Weekly email updates of our most current opportunities.
- Support from a personable and dedicated team of experienced Consultants.
- We keep in touch! Once we place you in your new role, we keep in touch for your first few weeks to ensure you are happy and settled in.
- If we successfully find you your new role we will plant a tree in your name!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact