We are working with a great client who is looking for a strong HR Administrator to join their team IMMEDIATELY!
Our ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, experience working within HR and has knowledge of HR policies and procedures. You will be confident, able to prioritise your workload and work well both independently and as part of a team.
DRIVING LICENSE AND CAR IS REQUIRED.
JOB TITLE: HR Administrator
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Permanent
COMPANY TYPE: Leading, International, high-end removals company
SALARY: £33,000 - £35,000 per annum
HOURS: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
LOCATION: Park Royal, London - travel to other London offices every 6 weeks is required
CULTURE: Busy, hard-working, collaborative team
- Provide first point of contact support on operational queries, monitoring the shared HR inbox and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Supporting HR Manager on all operational matters within dedicated business areas
- Liaise with internal recruitment team on job campaigns, shortlisting, and interviews within dedicated business areas
- Carrying out the onboarding process for new joiners including issuing contract of employment and offer letter, verifying right to work status, ensuring all references are received and agreed as satisfactory by recruiting managers, submission of pre-employment questionnaires to the occupational health provider and necessarily follow up is taken where relevant
- Produce all HR documentation to be issued to staff (e.g., resignation acknowledgements, probation confirmations, reference requests, mortgage requests etc)
- Ensure all changes are processed each month for payroll, liaising with the internal payroll team to provide necessary evidence of each change
- Oversee all employee records, ensuring necessary documentation is stored on an individual's HR file
- Ensuring HR file is archived in accordance with the relevant procedure
- Assist and contribute to the implementation of HR systems which are necessary to provide high standards of HR delivery
- Support HR Manager on project work, carry out research and assist with case management
Skills and Experience
- Strong HR Administration background
- Calm and confident communicator
- HR Degree or other relevant qualification e.g., CIPD level 3 is desirable
- Someone who is as good with systems and processes as they are with people
- A responsive and agile worker
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact