We are currently recruiting for an HR Administrator in Dorchester on a 12-week contract, with the potential to extend
ROLE: HR Administrator
ROLE TYPE: Temporary - 12-week contract, with the potential to be extended
HOURS: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (37 hours)
PERKS: Free Parking, hybrid working (Office based and remote working - during first 3 weeks part based at the office (3 days at work, 2 days at home), then mostly remote working)
START DATE: Monday 22nd May
Interviews will be taking place on Friday 12th June
Duties include supporting with the administration of the Workforce Planning function, induction, promotion processes, diary management, travel arrangements.
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
- Previous Administration or Recruitment experience
- X4 GCSE's Grades A* - C / 9 - 4 (including English and Maths)
- Access to their own vehicle as may be required to travel to other sites
- Are available immediately and committed to starting a new role
Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp:
- Weekly Pay
- Up to 29 days of annual leave
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Access to Boost, for online discounts
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
- FREE access to online LinkedIn Learning courses.
Next steps… Contact Kat Bennett at Office Angels South Coast [firstname.lastname@example.org] to hear about this or other opportunities. Alternatively, upload your CV to the Office Angels Website homepage and you will be alerted to any new opportunities as they come in.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact