We're really excited to be recruiting for this successful, interesting and expanding manufacturing business in their search for an HR Administrator to work as part of a supportive knowledgeable HR team of 4.
Please find all the details below:
Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: Whitstable, Kent
Salary: £22,000 - £24,380
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am to 4:30pm and Friday 8am to 1:30pm
Hybrid working: Yes, Monday - Thursday in the office, Friday Working from Home
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount on Dell PCs
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24-hour telephone line, counselling, financial support tools and much more!
- Life assurance scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%
- Earn extra mile vouchers of up to £50 for going the extra mile
- On site part subsidised canteen
- Free onsite parking
- Free sight test vouchers
- Yearly occupational health assessments
- Career progression
As an HR Administrator your main duties and tasks would be to:
- Process and manage all HR administrative activities as required, including updating, monitoring and continuously improving the HRIS, reporting any concerns
- Take responsibility for sourcing, inducting and handling temporary agency staff, including liaising with agencies and organising & completing assessments
- Conduct recruitment process for manufacturing based employees and supports the team in arranging all interviews.
- Coordinate the new starter administration and induction processes for all new starters. Liaise with managers to ensure induction timetable is complete prior to start date. Escalate any concerns arising from the BPSS process
- Accurately maintain employee records on the HRIS
- Monitor absence through the HRIS and ensures the correct paperwork is fully completed. Escalate any matters regarding further investigation or absences over 7 days to the HR Officer
- Process Long Service Awards (LSA) for employees, and update the LSA certificate wall on a yearly basis
- Finalise leaver administration and conduct exit interviews.
- Raise any concerns for further investigation
- Complete all types of employment references required
- Source standard training courses and complete necessary paperwork
- Support the HR Team as required
Ideal skills and experience for the position:
- An HR qualification would be an advantage
- Administration experience in a busy office environment, maintaining systems and processes
- Knowledge of Employment law
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today - this is such an incredible opportunity where you can really grow your career at this company.
Alternatively if you know someone who may be suitable for this role please share the details. If you successfully refer a friend for the above role, you will receive a £100* voucher of your choice! Terms apply*
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact