Healthcare Compliance Manager
Great Opportunity to work for a Leading Organisation in South West London.
Up to £36k pa
Based Near Sutton Surrey
35 hours per week
25 days holiday plus Birthday off, and Bank Holidays/
A critical role to support the Business to ensure that all new and existing recruits are compliant with Employment Law and CQC Regulations.
Leading an administration team of 7, ensuring all are processed correctly and efficiently, requires someone that has an unrelenting drive for accuracy and time management.
The team is required to work in a fast moving manner and requires a leader that is hands on, and has the knowledge to spot trends and analyse performance and to provide updates and resolutions to the business.
To excel in this role you will need to be:
- Results driven- Shows a readiness to make decisions and commit to a course of Motivated by challenge and sees problems through to the conclusion.
- Team Effectiveness- Displays ability to collaborate builds alliances and encourages others to work
- Commercial Awareness- Shows an understanding of the business thinks in terms of profit, loss and
- Customer Focus- dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the internal and external customers, ensuring, and maintaining effective relationships, and building
- Communication- Always communicates clearly and Listen to others and absorbs information.
- Influencing- Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and
- Planning and Organising- Plans and works in a systematic and organised Follows directions and procedures.
if you have the following skills, please apply for more information.
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Project management skills
- Team player
- Drives for success
- Commercial awareness
- An understanding or the care or health sector
- Experience of CQC and regulations
Experience of working across multiple brands and services.
Click on the apply button or email me, Joan Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the role.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact