Job Title: Goods In Administrator
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 6pm
- Quarterly bonus scheme - based on the company hitting it's target
- Company share scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme - confidential help line for all employees
- Pension scheme - 3% employers contribution
- Employee perks and discounts site
- Increased holiday with length of service
- Staff concessions
We're really excited to be recruiting for this successful business in their search for a Goods In Administrator. The main purpose of this role is to provide the trading team and suppliers with an exceptional level of service by dealing with all calls, emails and booking of inbound suppliers deliveries effectively, efficiently, accurately, and promptly.
Your key responsibilities as the Goods In Administrator would be to:
- Manage and maintain an effective and efficient booking calendar without overloading the goods in operations.
- Maintain effective recording keeping, exception reporting and filing systems.
- Be flexible in working arrangements to ensure supplier demands and business needs are met.
- Ensure all promises made to internal and external customers are fulfilled, recognising queries reaching an agreed SLA timeframe and prioritising.
- Take responsibility for resolving any goods received discrepancies, demonstrating a "nothing is too much trouble" approach at all times.
- Escalating issues to the operations manager where necessary.
- Support the company vision through every contact.
- Liaise with relevant suppliers and trading to resolve queries.
- Take responsibility for personal development, identifying training requirements and support needed.
- Recognise and provide feedback on improvements that can be made to our service.
- Take ownership for GRD's raised and ensure all relevant paperwork is passed to the correct departments.
- Consistently demonstrate and adhere to the brand values at all times.
- Play an active role in contributing to the team and department targets across a number of KPI's
We'd love to speak to candidates with the following skills:
- Good working knowledge of goods in and booking processes.
- Previous goods in or warehouse experience.
- Well-developed keyboard and PC skills.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Customer Focused with an understanding of how incorrect booking can affect customers.
- Excellent communicator and phone manner.
- A team player that can work well within a team or individually.
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact