Are you a professional, reliable and proactive Front of House candidate?
Want to work in a luxury office building?
Our client are a prestigious facilities management company who work with high profile and calibre clients.
JOB TITLE: Front of House & Receptionist
COMPANY: Facilities Management
SALARY: £32,000 + annual bonus!
HOURS: Mon - Fri (8am - 6pm)
LOCATION: St James Square
CULTURE: Busy, positive and tight knit family team
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting visitors with a helpful and positive attitude, managing the visitor's register and informing tenants of arrivals
- Excellent communication between occupiers, managers and property and facility managers
- Answering all incoming internal and external calls and recording and delivering messages when required
- Monitoring and updating the client's in-house app informing tenants and management of all building related issues
- Taking pride in the reception area and making sure it's kept clean and tidy at all times
- Updating the Reception Manual on a regular basis
- Primary point of contact for the property's authorised contractors/sub-contractors and assisting when required
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree educated or equivalent*
- Proven front of house experience in a high-end corporate environment
- Impeccable personal presentation
- A friendly, welcoming disposition
- Reliable and professional at all times
- Pro-active with strong organisational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent command of the English language and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can-do attitude with a willingness to help
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact