Role: Front of House Coordinator
Hours: Monday-Friday 40 hours per week.
Pay: £12.00 per hour, paid weekly
Office Angels National Accounts are looking for an experienced receptionist and front of house coordinator to join our client in Leeds on a Temp to Perm basis.
The Front of House Meeting and Events Coordinator will be part of a team that looks after Room Reservations, Facilities Helpdesk and Switchboard functions. It is a team that drives high and consistent levels of service and as a team, we are responsible to make sure every client receives the best experience when interacting with any of our team members over the phone or in person, and to go above and beyond in making their journey smooth and memorable.
The client is a successful law firm, people across the world rely on our clients' expertise in over 50 areas of business law to help them find imaginative solutions to their pivotal business problems.
The Leeds office is in the heart of Leeds city centre, less than 10 minute walk from the train station.
Some duties to include:
- To provide a warm, courteous and prompt response to telephone enquiries.
- To respond in a timely and professional way to all email correspondence.
- To ensure correct booking details are taken from clients and recorded accurately in the room booking system.
- To have a full understanding of the room capacities, facilities and set-up options to maximise the space available on the meeting room floors.
- To have a full understanding of the hospitality provision in the client meeting rooms, including the Restaurant and Private Dining Room menu options.
- To liaise and communicate with other team members and other service departments in a clear and timely manner to ensure service delivery and team work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Customer Service focused
- Excellent communicator and able to connect with all levels in the business
- Effective organisational skills; able to prioritise tasks and self-manage a demanding workload or reactive and proactive work
- Strong eye for detail
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect while working on behalf of Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
Please apply today if you are interested.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact