Are you interested in working for a dynamic and professional consultancy business?
Are you a fantastic junior finance candidate and looking for a new business to thrive and evolve in?
JOB ROLE: Finance Officer
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT - HYBRID ROLE
COMPANY: Our client is a leading consulting agency. They are looking for a finance officer to provide incredible support to the senior leadership team to advise with company accounts and key financial information.
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
SALARY: £30,000 - 35,000 p/a
CULTURE: Our client has a supportive culture with a very friendly team. The role itself will be perfect for a candidate with experience working within the finance department at a corporate company.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Administration using the platform Salesforce
- Management of credit control
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Participation within financial audits and ensuring all compliance is correct
- Liaising and reconciling wit the company's bank accounts
- Ensuring the credit and dept is dealt with promptly and correctly
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience using Sage 50
- Experience using Salesforce
- Previous experience within an administration financial role
- Able to work accurately and have an excellent eye for detail
- Be able to pick up software's/platforms with ease
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line and please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employee
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact