JOB TITLE: Finance Manager
LOCATION: Brighton - free parking available
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong finance background and managerial experience to work for a prestigious and purpose-led business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure property accounting and financial records and systems are maintained
- Produce business plans, annual budgets, and quarterly forecasts for the business
- Manage payroll for staff
- Monitor and maintain budgets
- Reporting to the Finance Director
- Line management of the finance and payroll team
- People management experience
- Analytical approach
- Experience in accountancy software
- Excellent communication skills to interact across the business
- Please apply today with your up-to-date CV and contact details
- If you have trouble uploading your CV, please email it to Brighton@Office-angels.com and put the job title as the subject
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact