Office Angels are delighted to be recruiting for this successful business in their search for a Finance Manager. We are recruiting for this construction company who are experts within their field.
Job Title: Finance Manager, FTC for 12 months with potential for extension.
Salary: £22,000 Pro-rata 3 day per week. FTE £36,500
Hours: Monday-Friday - hours can be worked between 8am and 5pm, for example 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm. Hybrid working is available.
- Flexibility in working hours
- 25 days A/L + BHs. 3 days must be taken over the Xmas period as the offices shut between Xmas and New Year.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Free on-site parking
- Company Pension Scheme
- Christmas parties
This is an office-based role, Finance Manager reporting to the Finance Director. You'll be working in a friendly environment with a team of 7 who strive for customer excellence. You will support the team who provide a full range of construction services for their clients.
As the Finance Manager your key responsibilities would be:
- Periodic C/S verification and submission of monthly C/S return
- Credit control and managing sales and purchase ledger and reporting back to management
- Processing and posting of monthly expense claims.
- Monitoring and assisting with resolution of purchase invoice queries
- Maintaining the sales and purchase ledgers using Sage / Eque2
- Checking monthly Contractor's invoice and processing
- Liaising with company accounts over monthly accounts
- Attendance and reporting into monthly team finance meetings.
We'd love to speak to candidates with the following skills:
- Knowledge and experience of Sage Line 50
- Experience of Eque2 Construction but not essential as this will be trained
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Confidentially and integrity essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do, please call us on 01622 769696 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Sherrie (Permanent Consultant).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact