Management Accountant - Housing / Charity Sector - Staines-upon-Thames (Hybrid Working)
* Salary £60,000
* 25 days holiday
* Pension scheme
* Healthcare cashback scheme
* Free onsite parking
* The role is being offered on a hybrid basis (2 days office based)
* Occasional travel to other sites
About the Company:
My client are a well-established Housing Association / Charitable organisation who deliver a key service to vulnerable clients living with learning difficulties and mental health challenges across London and the South East. This newly created role offers the opportunity to work for a worthwhile cause and really make an impact with the work that you do.
We are seeking an experienced and influential Management Accountant who can hit the ground running and take the lead on several key areas within the business, particularly owning and coordinating the annual budget process. Reporting directly to the Director of Finance, this is an autonomous role which requires a robust working knowledge of policy and strong communication skills.
* You will be fully qualified - CIMA / ACCA
* Strong Excel
* Housing Association or Care & Support Finance experience is desirable - but not essential
* You'll need experience in management accounting, variance analysis, budget setting and control and forecasting.
* Excellent written communication skills
* Able to recognise trends and influence change
* Strong analytical skills
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
* Work with Senior Management Teams as a partner to provide operational and strategic support on all financial matters
* Work with the local managers and operational teams to develop a clear understanding of the drivers of business performance in order to enhance financial forecasting and decision making, including the optimal prioritisation of resources
* Lead on the production of monthly management accounts for both the Senior Management Team and operational managers, including written commentary and analysis of performance, ensuring that information is delivered accurately and on time
* Lead and coordinate the annual budget process, working to deadlines as dictated by the Senior Management Team and Board. Ensure budgets reflect local business plans and all budget holders understand and are accountable for their budgets
* Develop and continuously improve management information to customers, ensuring it is clear and user friendly to the audience
* Provide support as appropriate on the preparation and review of financial reports and business plans, including plans for new business and external funding proposals
* Provide information for statutory financial accounts and manage associated audit queries
* Attend meetings and visit sites as and when necessary
The Next Step:
If you have the skills and experience to match this role - please apply today or call me, Sylvia White to have an initial discussion about the role.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact