JOB TITLE: Finance Assistant
LOCATION: Brighton - Office position
HOURS: 9AM - 5:30PM
SALARY: £12 - £13 per hour
- Maintain accurate accounts in respect of Purchase and Billing Ledgers
- Assist in the reconciliation of the bank account ensuring the account is properly managed
- Ensure purchase orders are raised and approved in line with finance operating procedures
- Ensure all invoices are correctly calculated, approved and coded
- Investigate and resolve finance queries as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience of Finance administration desirable, or a recent finance graduate
- Clear communication skills and ability to handle difficult problems
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and experience of working in fast paced team
- Able to work independently as well as to contribute effectively to the team
- Keen eye for detail, punctual, organised and empathetic
- Good/intermediate Excel skills
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview and start immediately!
- This position will be working from an office with COVID-19 procedures in place
- Please apply today with your up to date CV
- If you experience any issues applying, please send your CV along with the name of the role you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact