Role: Finance Assistant
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
They will consider someone on a temp, contract or permanent basis.
Office Angels have teamed up with a forward thinking, dynamic client who are in the finance industry, are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant. This role is a busy role and you will be in the office Monday to Friday. You will join an established team of individuals who are hardworking, have excellent communication skills as well as enjoying developing within this company and sector.
The day to day duties in your new job will be….
* * Invoice monthly bills to clients
* * All cost incurred on behalf of the Client to be invoiced to the client
* * Credit control
* * Commercials line up with Schedule 3. Pricing for all clients as per contract
* * Ensure all POs have been invoiced to the clients once orders are processed
* * Process purchase invoices and post onto Xero
* * Maintain aged creditors listing and ensure that suppliers are paid in a timely manner
* * Manage petty cash transactions
* * Manage staff expense claims
* * Liaise with suppliers, negotiate prices and place orders
* * Monitor orders and supplies for the business
* * Manage Office to ensure smooth running of all work areas,
Education and Experience
* * Accounting degree or pursuing ACCA/CIMA/AAT
* * Experience in bookkeeping
- Career progression
- Pension scheme
- Health scheme
- Strong training programme
Apply today with your up to date CV as well as emailing it directly to email@example.com or alternatively for a quick response call 01256 464744 and speak to Lucy to discuss this role in further detail. Out client is able to interview ASAP for a quick turnaround - so don't miss out!!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact