Would you LOVE to be part of a super close-knit family feel team?
Want flexible & hybrid working, and to work in a vibrant office in Farringdon?
Apply now if you are looking for your next role in finance!!
MUST have experience using SAGE
JOB ROLE: Bookkeeper
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT
COMPANY: Our client is a super vibrant and exciting production company based within the heart of Farringdon. They specialise in working with freelancers and have an incredible, sociable working culture!
HOURS: 9.30AM - 17.30PM - Flexible & Hybrid!!
LOCATION: Short walk from Farringdon and Barbican!
CULTURE: This company consists of a very close-knit and extremely friendly team!
The role itself will be perfect for candidates who have some finance experience but that would love to gain more exposure in a varied role to develop their skillset, and potentially explore their finance studies (study support offered!). OR someone who has experience and is looking to for the perfect work/life balance and to add value to their team bringing their finance knowledge!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Collecting hours and raising invoices using Sage 50 accounts
- Management of client bank accounts, processing payments and using Bankline accounts
- Credit control and management of outstanding invoices
- General bookkeeping duties, including bank reconciliations, expenses and supplier payments
- Assisting with external accountants with VAT returns and end of year accounts
- Being a regular communicator with various clients and responding to their queries
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, such as Word and Excel
- A personable and friendly individual
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent manner on the phone and communications
- A very quick learner and able to pick up systems quickly
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line and please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact