JOB TITLE: Field Sales Executive
SALARY: £11.29ph + un-capped commission (realistic £1,800 to £3,000 per month bonus )
OPPORTUNITY: 3 month Temporary Contract
HOURS: Fully flexible working typically 37.5 hours per week (9am - 8pm)
This is an opportunity to join an exciting established business who runs the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network, offering 4G in more places than any other UK network. They also provide home and business broadband using both 4G and fixed line connections. They operate a retail presence consisting of more than 600 shops across the UK.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Go into local communities and have sales and service conversations with new and existing customers at their homes
- Be a brand ambassador, supporting your store with local community activities
- Pass on leads to our internal contact centre teams for sales processing.
- With support they will prepare their door 2 door activities, their travel, meeting places and breaks before heading out.
- Ask great questions, and actively listen to your customer and use the information available to understand their personal needs and you'll recommend relevant products and services that are right for them.
- Continually review the feedback and comments that you get from customers and colleagues, to help you give an even better service in the future
- Make sure you understand the Business - team performance, and your personal KPIs
- Be diligent when it comes to completing all your mandatory training, so that you know your stuff
- Only sell ethically, recommending the right products for customer's needs, and always in the right way
- Show strong attention to detail when collecting/recording customer data
The ideal Candidate
- Experienced in a similar or comparative sales role
- You are customer obsessed, ensuring they are at the core of every decision you make
- You're proactive, energetic, and you're driven to be the best you can be. You enjoy achieving and exceeding targets, and you look for better ways of working to do more for our customers.
- Demonstrates empathy and respect, treating others as you would want to be treated
- Role model inclusive and appropriate behaviour
- You plan your activity to ensure you deliver brilliant results on time.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact