Do you have a IOSH qualification in facilities management?
Do you want to work for a value driven company?
If yes, this is role for you!
We are looking for someone who enjoys putting systems and processes in place, someone who is confident with dealing with multiple tasks with swift resolutions. This is the ideal role for someone who loves to organise, wants a challenge, and likes to stay busy
Duties and required skills -
- Administration/ Secretarial/business/IT/IOSH/facilities management qualification or experience
- Highly effective organising skills with the ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Working with others to provide the necessary support
- Demonstrable experience of working in a busy service environment
- Knowledge and understanding of or willingness to learn work-based Health and Safety issues
- The ability to understand and apply regulations such as Health & Safety, manual handling, COSHH, Legionella etc
- 28 days holiday plus a bank holiday allowance (pro rata for part time staff)
- Enhanced employer pension contribution
- Life assurance benefit scheme
- Flexible working patterns to help with work life balance
- Diverse package of training and development opportunities
- 24/7 access to employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
Please apply today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact