Our client is looking for a Facilities Assistant to support the Facilities Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work for a publishing organisation and build a career within Facilities. If you are immediately available this could be the perfect role for you.
JOB TITLE: Facilities Coordinator
WORKING WEEK - Mon - Fri
JOB TYPE: Temp
ROLE - Part Time Facilities Assistant
LOCATION - Chiswick
HOURS - 9am - 5.30pm
SALARY: £12 Per Hour
- Dealing with Royal Mail - incoming/outgoing post
- Working with next/same day courier services for incoming/outgoing parcels
- Ordering stationery and keeping track of stock
- Rearranging Rooms which includes moving of tables, chairs and resetting meeting rooms.
- Managing calendar bookings for two dividing panel meeting rooms, opening/closing panels and setting up furniture layout for meetings
- Ensuring levels of packaging/laminating materials readily available
- Managing stock levels of milk, teas, coffee & sugars
- Lifting/ Moving Office Stationery
Skills and Experience
- Be able to hit the ground running with a positive can-do attitude
- Have previous experience working within a facilities role
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment in a team and on own initiative
- Must be able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Available to start work immediately and happy to commit to the role
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact