JOB TITLE: Expeditor
SALARY: £25,000 PPer annum
HOURS: Monday - Friday
BENEFITS: Generous benefits + 30days holiday (Inc banks holidays)
WOW FACTOR: A exciting distribution company in Corby with lots of opportunity for progression!
Office Angels are excited to be supporting a highly regarded company in Corby with their latest recruitment, they are looking for a Expeditor to be part of a family environment with an excellent team attitude around you. This role will be an independent position, allowing you to develop at your own pace with team support available on hand.
- Deal with customers and suppliers when necessary to update and track information.
- Coordinate all aspects of the job with our internal teams and assist where possible to ensure our customer objectives are met.
- Responsible for on-time deliveries, customer claims, shortages, process and shipment errors.
- To create and manage a database of Customer Orders and understand expectations.
- Measure performance from On-time deliveries, quality control and supply chain processes.
- To provide regular reports on outstanding orders, managing high and low risk developments.
- Assist management in problem solving.
- Collaborate with management and internal teams on continuous improvement and understanding correction and preventative actions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Business Minded.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- Willingness to progress and learn.
- Experience within supply chain would be an advantage.
- Experience with Microsoft programmes (Outlook, Excel and Teams would be an advantage).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact