Our client who is a leading, global, alternative investment manager, asset manager, and service provider, with offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific are seeking a long-term EA to a Team.
This is an immediate start temp role on a long-term ongoing basis.
Based in walking distance from Oxford Circus tube in walking distance from shops, bars, restaurants.
You will be responsible for supporting a team including 2 Managing Directors & 6 Associates.
JOB ROLE: PA / Executive Assistant to a Team
COMPANY: Investment/ Asset management
HOURS: Full time, office based; Monday to Friday 9:00 - 18.00 - 40 hours per week
SALARY: Salary of £49,000 per annum / £24 per hour - 40 hours per week
LOCATION: Mayfair, London - this is a fully office base role / NO remote working
CULTURE: Luxury / corporate office, working within a busy environment
BENEFITS: 29 days holiday*, retailer discounts, free eye care vouchers, incentives
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Providing exceptional EA / Admin support for 6 key associates including the 2 x MD
- Managing diaries and booking appointments for senior executives
- Updating internal databases and collating expenses as requested, using the Concur system
- Facilitate all domestic and international travel arrangements via the in house Travel Agency
- Attending meetings via Teams
- Being the first point of contact, assisting with ad hoc activities
- Arranging lunches for the team
- Arranging couriers and booking taxis
- Providing reception lunch cover twice weekly
- Running local errands for senior team members when requested - buying gifts
- Ensuring that the office remains up to date with hygiene standards
- Printing and binding of documents
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Highly organised nature
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ideally 10 years' experience of working in a client facing PA, EA, Team Assistant role
- Excellent IT skills
- A committed, professional, and friendly disposition
- Experience of Concur an advantage
- You must be happy working in a full office-based role - 40 hours per week
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply by sending your CV on-line or if applying via the OA website, please send to me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications, we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days, then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.