JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant - Hybrid Working
SALARY: £40,000 - £46,000 per annum
OPPORTUNITY: Permanent Opportunity
HOURS: 8:30am - 5:30pm
BENEFITS: Hybrid Working, Competitive Salary, 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays, Workplace Pension Scheme
Office Angels is delighted to be recruiting for an Executive Assistant for a thriving business based in Oxford. Our client is looking for someone who has previous experience as an PA/EA that is wanting a new challenge and can hit the ground running. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new role within a different industry, working towards an eco-friendly environment.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Handling emails, phone calls, and other communication for the CEO
- Booking end to end domestic and international travel including flights, accommodation, ground transportation, Visas etc and organising complex and detailed itineraries
- Completing Visa and Passport applications
- Arranging meetings, personal appointments, and team events
- Provide extensive diary management, considering various time zones. Quickly resolving conflicts and pro-actively managing meetings
- Preparing monthly expense claims
- Minute taking and ensuring actions are followed up
- Running personal errands
We'd love to speak to candidates who:
- Previous PA/EA experience
- Proficient in using Microsoft office
- Excellent verbal & written communication
**Please note than this position is not advertised via any Office Angels branch, please only contact the following email addresses directly. Email, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this advert, as the branches will not be able to assist with your query**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact