Executive Assistant | Education Sector
East London - E13 | Immediate Start | ongoing temp to perm opportunity
Salary: £30,000pa (£16.48ph)
Office Based | Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm (35 hours per week)
The client has eight large multicultural Primary Schools in the London Boroughs of Newham and Tower Hamlets. The schools are highly successful and in the top 3% of schools nationally for pupil progress.
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Easy timesheet accessibility with mobile support
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- Perks at work and discount schemes for all major retailers and over 150 high street stores
- Access to free eye-care vouchers and discounts towards glasses for VDU purposes
- Access to well-being platforms
- FREE access to online LinkedIn Learning courses, there are 1000's of courses and videos available to enhance your learning and skillset, everything from Microsoft systems to soft skills such as delivering great Customer Service
- Temp of the Month awards
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search and offer expert interview tips
Executive Assistant Duties:
- Act as gatekeeper (e.g. take and share messages, manage expectations of callers, pass queries on to other employees where appropriate)
- Manage email accounts
- Carry out extensive and proactive diary management
- Organise internal and external meetings
- Support events and hospitality, to include managing invitations and RSVPs, arranging venues and any necessary equipment, supporting the preparation and distribution of name badges, attending events etc.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings as required and progress action points as directed.
- Draft, create, amend and format high quality correspondence, documents, agendas, minutes, reports, presentations, diagrams and spreadsheets.
- Management of client workload, including reminders of impending deadlines and proactive time management to ensure work is completed.
- Provide a professional welcome to all visitors and provide refreshments for meetings
- Oversee the operation of the office
- Raise POs and liaise with Central Finance to ensure that invoices are paid
- Serve as the key point of contact for main office vendors, such as maintenance, mailing, supplies, and equipment repair. Monitor office machines and systems, and problem-solve issues as needed (including postage meter, copiers, conference room scheduling)
- Produce the weekly newsletter for distribution
Experience, expertise, and skills
- Strong experience within an Administrative environment
- Experience in supporting with Diary management, meeting arrangement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough working knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Enthusiastic, adaptable, pro-active and ability to use initiative
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact