Looking for experienced Executive Assistants!
£40,000 - £45,000
Are you looking to join an international insurance company in the City of London? Look no further than this position to support the CEO of the company and wider team.
An opportunity to flourish your career, work on a hybrid model and take on exceptional company benefits. Stunning offices in the City of London! Apply now
The role will be a 12-month FTC to begin with HUGE potential to be extended permanently.
- £40,000 - £45,000* Depending on experience
- City of London - Bank Tube station
- 12-month contract (Huge potential to be extended)
- Insurance Industry
Could this be your next career move?
- Provide effective support to the CEO, including diary management, email in-box management and general admin duties including, managing telephone calls, filing, photocopying, scanning and arranging meetings.
- Provide administrative support for the broader team
- Booking travel and assisting with visas where applicable.
- Managing expenses using the electronic accounting system.
- Producing and managing business documentation - including undertaking some analysis work.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, client packs and excel documents.
- Co-ordinating requests for regulatory checks.
- Maintaining the general office environment including liaising with facilities to ensure the presentation of meeting rooms.
- Business and social event organisation
- Proofread agenda documents prior to distribution to the Board and Committees.
- Take minutes for meetings and ensure they are distributed in a timely manner.
- General day to day support for wider team
You will be able to use the following competencies in the role:
- Experience working in a similar Executive Assistant Roel
- Proven ability to manage and support a very busy CEO
- Diary management, meeting arrangement and extensive travel required
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team to support higher management
- Positive and self-motivated attitude
- Strong communicator and able to work with all levels of seniority
- You will have fantastic accuracy skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills
Why work for this company?
- Extremely well-established global company
- Thriving fast paced environment
- Comprehensive wellbeing
- Stunning offices in the City of London
- Social activities, team bonding, diversity, and inclusion
- Extensive support and onboarding
- Progression and personal development
- Generous pension and healthcare schemes
- Hybrid working - flexible options
- Competitive holiday entitlement
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact