Start: 29th May
Times: 9am - 6pm (Mon - Friday)
Perks: Hybrid Role (1-2 days from home after successful training completion)
Pay: £14-£17 (depending on experience)
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/ Office Manager who is a confident communicator to act as the right hand for a chairman of a vast growing creative company based in Tunbridge Wells.
* One-to-one support to the Chairman on any operational requirement and occasional support to the MD (e.g. timesheets & expenses)
- Carry out necessary tasks to ensure time management, all diary appointments, meetings, and travel for the Chairman are planned and executed with precision
- To arrange Board meetings, ensuring that the Executive and Operating Boards are fully supported, arranging, and issuing any presentation packs, information, or minutes in a timely manner
- To attend Board meetings and take minutes and circulate them following the meeting, as well as any other additional tasks required
- Liaise with all internal functions; Finance, the Studio, CSD on behalf of the Chairman as and when required
- Assist with project work for the Chairman as and when required, liaising with clients, providers, suppliers, and other external partners
- To develop and foster strong inter-working relationships within the business and to promote and uphold the business ethos and values
- Can work in a quick changing working environment
- Previous Executive PA and/ or office manager experience
- Can work to deadlines
- Available Immediately
Why temp through Office Angels:
* Weekly Pay
* Up to 29 days annual leave
* The chance to enter our raffle three times each month to win a £20 voucher of your choice!
* Dedicated consultant to support your job search
* First opportunity to see permanent positions
* Access to free eyecare vouchers
* Temp of the Month awards
* Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
* Perks at work
* Discount schemes
* Access to Well-being platforms
For more information contact us on 01892 614242 and ask for Shannon or apply online for immediate consideration.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact