*Are you looking for an Entry Level Help Desk Administration role?
*Would you like to work within a rewarding culture and successful team?
*Are you looking for future career growth and personal development?
Office Angels Livingston are collaborating with a fast paced and innovative team for a Permanent Entry Level Help Desk Administrator. The role is perfect for someone who has strong Excel skills and is looking for an office role with progression or has some administrative support experience looking for the next step. Based in West Lothian, salary up to £21,000 per annum depending on experience. The core hours are Monday - Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
You will work alongside the Help Desk and compliance teams within a successful Facilities Management company to provide a first line of support for general Administration. You will have excellent communications skills, spelling and grammar, good knowledge of Microsoft platforms and software and take real pride in your work and enjoy going the extra mile. The team you will be supporting work alongside a fast paced and busy Help Desk which you will gain knowledge in and have lots of future scope for future progression within the business. The company offers great opportunities for hard workers that are keen to build their career long term and progress.
- Helping the team to field incoming telephone calls
- Booking appointments with clients for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Accurately process enquiries the relevant team or person in a timely manner ensuring accurate information if a call back is required
- Resolving concerns where possible or distributing call back requests
- Updating spreadsheets and filtering information/reports as and when required
- Scanning in compliance certificates
- Updating client information on internal systems
- Assisting the team with full administration support
- Any other Ad hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A motivated and quick learner
- An interest in Customer service and Administration
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages including Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Teams
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
Interested? Please call Nadia at Office Angels Livingston today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact