Office Angels have partnered with a growing Doncaster business who are seeking a Email Marketing & CRM Manager to join their fast paced team.
Role: Email Marketing & CRM Manager
Salary & benefits: Up to £45,000pa, hybrid working, company bonus scheme, free parking and much more!
Location: Doncaster with good links to the M18 / M1 so in a great location for commuting
Contract: Permanent Role | 40 hours per week
- Develop and implement email marketing strategies using CRM and marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot
- Work alongside the marketing team to align email marketing with overall marketing strategies
- Stay up to date with the latest email marketing trends and make suggestions for continuous improvements
- Create, execute and manage email campaigns
- Conduct A/B testing on email campaigns
- Manage the CRM system including data hygiene and penalisation to drive results
What you will need to succeed:
- A degree in, or qualified by experience in marketing, communications or a related field
- Experience working within email marketing & CRM management & marketing automation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and make data driven decisions
- Experience using Hubspot would be a distinct advantage
This business is looking to hold interviews ASAP so apply today. For further support contact Jess Nortrop - email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact