Are you a highly skilled EA with a passion for Education?
Looking to further your experience in a rewarding environment that can offer you longevity and development in return?
STOP searching, THIS is the position for YOU!
JOB ROLE: EA to Principal - Education
SALARY: £38,284 - £41,373 (dependant on experience)
LOCATION: BROMLEY - full time school based
HOURS: 35-hour week
BENEFITS: 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, excellent pension scheme contribution, access to Perk Box which provides discounts to various high street retailers, access to employee assistance programme, sick pay entitlement which increases with service
WOW FACTOR: Ofsted rated GOOD, thorough induction at the school and trust level, buddy scheme for all new starters
- Extensive calendar and diary management
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- Managing the Principal's inbox and sending responses on their behalf
- Coordinating schedules, meetings and appointments
- Organising travel and booking accommodation
- Arranging dinners, social events and public appearances
- Providing general administrative support
- Preparing memos, letters, invoices, statements and other documents
- Liaising with colleagues, external clients and other EAs
- Attending meetings, recording minutes and reporting back with actions
- Management and oversight of business projects including producing time lines and reviews
- Maintaining and monitoring budgets/expenses
- Involvement with interviewing, hiring and training new staff
- Researching new business ventures or projects when required
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY:
- 3+ years' experience either as a Senior PA/EA within Education or similar
- Organised and efficient working style
- Resilient and hard working
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Self starter
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line and please send your CV to LEONI.CALDER@OFFICE-ANGELS.COM
Advertised by Office Angels, Bromley branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact